Welcome to the SketchUp Introductory Hello Cube Tutorial!
In this tutorial we'll be going over a lot of the basics of how to write a well designed and well written SketchUp Extension. By the end of this tutorial, you should be able to:
- Understand the basics of writing a script that will pass an Extension Warehouse review.
- Safely namespace your extension to insulate it from other extensions.
- Registering your "Extension Class" extension with the SketchUp Extension Mananger.
- Add your extension to the SketchUp menu system.
- Draw basic geometry (a cube!) in the model.